This is a repeating event2nd june 2022 11:00 am
Jubilee Afternoon Tea Platters – Thursday 2nd AND/OR Sunday 5th June 11am – 3pm Looking for a half-term, family treat in the Manchester area? Come and join us for a celebratory Jubilee
Jubilee Afternoon Tea Platters – Thursday 2nd AND/OR Sunday 5th June 11am – 3pm
Looking for a half-term, family treat in the Manchester area?
Come and join us for a celebratory Jubilee afternoon tea (with veggie and/or vegan options), explore our beautiful Grade II listed National Heritage building before relaxing with an indulgent treat. Children can follow our Friar Ted’s trail, do some craft activities and tuck into some well-earned goodies afterwards!
Scroll down for menus and activities.
Free entry to the Monastery & free parking. Directions here.
The garden will be open so weather permitting, you can also enjoy a lovely alfresco picnic!
Jubilee afternoon tea (perfect for adults)
- Sandwiches on soft sliced bread (honey roast ham & onion marmalade, egg and cress, coronation chicken, pesto veggies)
- A selection of delicious cakes
- Jubilee trifle
- Pot of tea or hot drink of choice
Friar Ted’s Afternoon Tea (perfect for kids)
- Mini doughnut and mini brownies
- Sausage roll
- Jubilee trifle
- Peanut butter or jam sandwich
- Hot chocolate, babycino or fruit shoot
Family Crafting Table with FREE Children’s Activity Sheets
Available May 30th through to June 2nd and once again on June 5th
- Platinum Jubilee Maze – Can you find your way to Buckingham Palace through the maze?
- Platinum Jubilee Corgi – Print, colour and decorate your Jubilee Corgi
- Join The Dots – Have fun joining the dots and then colour in your picture
- Queen’s Crown – Colour and make your own Queen’s Crown
- Queen Elizabeth Colouring Page – Colour in The Queen
- Her Majesty The Queen Mask – Cut out and wear your own Queen face mask
*Children must be supervised by an adult
We hope you’ll join us! 🙂
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 3:00 pm