At the Monastery Manchester, we can provide the perfect setting for your wedding day. This magnificent venue is breathtakingly romantic, peaceful and visually stunning, guaranteeing that your special day is truly and occasion to remember.
The unique and inspiring Grade II* listed buildings are licensed for wedding ceremonies. We can accommodate wedding parties for up to 500 guests in the majestic Great Nave. The elegant Cloisters and tranquil Archangel Garden provide perfect backdrops for beautiful, memorable wedding photographs to cherish forever.
Our talented in-house chefs source high quality, local food to create dishes that are cooked with love and served with soul. This passion spans the entire team and reflects the unique quality of The Monastery itself. Every aspect of your special day is carefully planned and executed so that all you have to do is arrive in style – and enjoy every moment.
Your love can really help make the world go around, as every event held here supports our charitable projects with the local community. Monastery income also contributes to the on-going restoration of these precious historical buildings, helping to secure a part of Manchester’s heritage for the enjoyment of generations to come.
To view the first wedding that took place here in 20 years, in June 2009, and to see what we can do for your wedding at the Monastery Manchester, click here and then click on the play button. To enlarge the video click on the Full Screen button between HD and Vimeo.
The Monastery is the ideal setting for a variety of specialist weddings including Hindu, Indian and Jewish celebrations. Please contact us for details of our recommended external caterers and the relevant tariff.
Our stunning venue is complemented by free on-site parking and outstanding levels of service in every department.
To begin the journey of creating the most magical day of your lives, please do not hesitate to contact the Sales Team on 0161 223 3211, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and details. Our office hours are 8:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
**Special Offer until March 2015**
Applies to weddings booked on available dates until 31st March 2015.
Dry Hire at £7500, normally £9250.00
St Francis Package at £75 per person, normally £85 per person
All Saints Package at £85 per person, normally £95 per person
Minimum Numbers of 100 reduced to 80 on the package
Standard Wedding Packages
The St Francis Package - Monday – Friday - £85 per person, inc VAT- Minimum of 80 Day Guests.
The All Saints Package - Saturday and Sunday - £95 per person inc VAT- Minimum of 80 Day Guests.
• Complimentary Room Hire for the Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception
• Complimentary use of the Archangel Gardens and Cloisters
• A Glass of Sparkling House Wine on Arrival
• A Glass of Sparkling House Wine for the Toast Drink
• Half a bottle of house wine per person with the Wedding Breakfast Meal
• Three course Wedding Breakfast or equivalent from Package menu,
• Tea & Coffee after the meal
• After Dinner Chocolate Mints
• Evening Package Buffet
• Red carpet
• Master of Ceremonies
• PA system for your ipod, CD or other media
• Dance floor
• White Table Linen
• White Napkins
• Crockery, Cutlery & Glasses
• Silver Candelabras & Candle
• Table Number holders & numbers
• Easel for your table plan
• Atmospheric coloured up lighters in Great Nave, Cloisters, High Altar and Archangel Garden with tree lights
• Real Church Candles on the High Altar
• Cake stand and knife
Options to upgrade the Food and Beverage Menus are available & also bespoke packages