For smaller conferences, team meetings and business events, our Private Chapel offers a uniquely beautiful space for up to 55 people.
Our 7 atmospheric Friary Rooms are light and spacious, providing exceptional meeting, training and seminar spaces. The historic cloistered setting adds its own value in ensuring that there’s no better place to share some clear thinking with colleagues.
Whether half-day, full day or multiple days, in-house catering will ensure that menus and refreshments are matched to timetables and taste. The flexible spaces and garden are ideal for breaking up long work sessions to keep everyone fresh.
Day Delegate Packages available for 10 or more delegates.
Choose from one of our 7 dedicated conference rooms to suit from 10 to 55 delegates in a variety of flexible styles. The Great Nave is also available for up to 500 delegates (minimum 100 delegates).
All Day Delegate Packages include:
• On arrival a selection of fair trade teas and freshly ground coffee and pastries.
• Mid morning break, a selection of fair trade teas and freshly ground coffee, with biscuits
• 2 course hot & cold buffet lunch (always includes a vegetarian option)
• Afternoon tea, a selection of fair trade teas and freshly ground coffee and cream cakes
• Eco pure water, mints, pads and pencils
• Free wireless internet access
• LCD projector and screen
• Flipchart and pens
• Blackout blinds
• Free on-site parking
• Optional Tour (please ask the Sales Team for details)
For meeting rooms specifications and room sizes please click here
Please contact the Sales Team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 223 3211 for availability and details. Our office hours are 8:30am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.